No Fear Pinball Machine by Williams
When a new ball launches into the plunger, you get five launch awards , selected when the ball fires. Unless otherwise noted, the ball launches through the Skydive lane. Another ball pops from the right scoop and onto the right inlane.
- Start Challenge: Starts lit challenge.
- Super Cross Level: Advances the ramps towards Payback Time.
- Ball Lock: Ball locked for multiball. You can lock up to two balls.
- Advance Raceway: Advances the Raceway (inner horseshoe lane).
- Flipper Skill Shot: You have to shoot the ball up the left ramp for 50 million points.
The goal in this game is to complete the five main challenges in order to qualify for the Major Challenges:
- Dirt Challenge: Shoot the ramps and the upper loop for points.
- Asphalt Challenge: You have to shoot the Raceway or the Skull three times to win.
- Water Challenge: All shots initially lit for 10 million points. Also, shooting the Tube saucer increases the base value by 5 million points (up to a maximum of 30 million) and adds 10 more seconds to the mode timer.
- Snow Challenge
- Air Challenge
After completing the main challenges, the major challenges light up. Also, they can only be started by shooting the Skull scoop. In addition, with the exception of the first challenge, major challenges can only be started by completing the letters in “NO FEAR”.
- No Limits
- Fear Fest
- Meet Your Maker: This is a four-ball wizard mode where everything is lit: all shots are 250,000 points, the Raceway inner loop is maxed out at 25 million, return lanes, kickback, Extra Ball, Jackpot, Super Jackpot, and Super Spinner are lit, Payback Time is started by shooting each ramp once, and Autofire (ballsaver) is lit for 20 seconds.
Multiball, Playfield Magnet(s), Kick Back Lane, Ramp(s), Spinner(s), Multiple Playfield Levels, Voice, Drop Targets, More Than 2 Flippers