Big Buck Hunter Pro Pinball Machine For Sale
Big Buck Hunter® PRO Pinball by Stern Pinball, Inc. is a hunting game that delivers a hot new quarry of no-limit fun to players everywhere. This Pinball is based on the hugely successful Big Buck Hunter® arcade video game series by Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix. And like the video games, Big Buck Hunter Pro Pinball Machine Pinball is sure to challenge new hunters and seasoned marksmen.
Big Buck Hunter® PRO Pinball takes you on a hunting adventure. Players are in pursuit of wild game, such as elk, moose, and rams, while a motorized big buck moves swiftly across the forest-like playing field. Strike the buck with the pinball and start multiple ball action. Big Buck Hunter Pro Pinball Machine by Stern for sale at low cost.
The game features a speech by George Petro, the narrator of the Big Buck Hunter® series arcade video games. Big Buck Hunter® PRO Pinball also has sounds of the forest and music that makes you feel like you are in the midst of the hunt. Buy the Used Big Buck Hunter Pro Pinball Machine by Stern for sale by the owner.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- Liberty Game Hall recommend keeping pinball equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care be taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting to use it.
- Also, Liberty Game Hall supply all pinballs with a 12-month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, the warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two-man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two-Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground-level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day.
Furthermore, this product is delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2-hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground-level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entranceways, hallways, corridors, etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the products.