Attack From Mars Pinball Machine by Bally
LEAD TIME NOTED ABOVE ON GAME PAGE. $1,000 DEPOSIT TO RESERVE GAME AND GET IN REFURBISHED QUEUE
Attack from Mars pinball machine for sale. A 1995 game designed by Brian Eddy, and released by Midway (under the Bally label).
In this game, Martians began to invade the Earth, and it’s up to the player to destroy the Martian fleet, save all the major cities, and then head off to Mars to destroy the Martian empire and conquer Mars.
Among the game’s noted features include four dancing Martian figures and a strobe light (for Strobe Multiball).
- Super Jets: You have to score a certain amount of hits on the pop bumpers to light Super Jets (worth 3 million points per hit).
- 5-Way Combo: During regular gameplay, you have to make consecutive shots at any lit loops or ramps to score a combo, before the lights go out. attack from mars pinball machine
- Super Jackpot: During regular multiball, score all five jackpot shots with at least two balls in play to light the Super Jackpot, which continusly roves at any of the five jackpot shots. attack from mars pinball machine
- Martian Multiball: Successfully kill all four Martians during “Martian Attack”, and a second ball launches into play for Martian Multiball. attack from mars pinball machine
- Total Annihilation: Clear the left and right loops, as well as the left and right ramps, for Total Annihilation Multiball, a four-ball multiball.
- Conquer Mars: Defend all the major cities, and then you head off to Mars to confront the Martian Empire.
When you meet all six of these objectives , shoot the “Stroke of Luck” scoop to start Rule the Universe, a four-ball wizard mode. In this mode, the objective to score 5 billion points with at least two balls in play, and if you succeed, you will score an extra 5 billion points.
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (2), Drop targets (3), Kick-out holes (2), Captive ball (1), Rollunder spinner (1), Right outlane ball return gate. The drop targets look like the round stationary targets used in many other games. Has speech recorded entirely in Spanish on an 8-track cartridge. Different speech phrases would play at random.
The other specific phrases such as “Don’t shake me” (if tilted) play at a corresponding moment. Some phrases were spoken just before starting a new ball and every time the ball entered the upper playfield kick-out hole. Also, the attract mode could be set to play a phrase every 10 minutes (time interval estimated). bally attack from mars pinball machine
All of our refurbished pinball machines go through our extensive refurbishing process.